SAN SHING Machinery Ind. Co., Ltd.
San Shing Machinery Industrial Co., LTD., originally called San Shing Iron Factory, was founded in 1959, mainly processing various machine parts and stamping bicycle parts.
In 1971, with the capital increase and plant expansion, the company moved to present site and renamed San Shing Machinery Industrial Co., LTD. From 1979 onwards, for the training of Taiwan’s machinery industry talents and advance in technical ability to develop, we have participated in cooperative education with many domestic leading academic institutions, providing employment opportunities for socially disadvantaged students. San Shing Machinery Industrial Co., LTD. has been established for more than fifty years, selling worldwide. In addition to a wealth of experience in designing and manufacturing lathe, we are equipped with innovative business ideas. Whether it is research and development, design, or manufacture, we uphold the belief to develop the most superior lathe, remaining customer demand-oriented and sticking to sustainable development.
Manual, G code and Graphic Interactive control (HMI), three functions in one machine
Graphic Interactive control large bore heavy duty precision (flat bed type) lathe.
● In the G code mode: can execute a complete CNC program instructions
● Headstock by manual change speeds and has 12-steps change to solve CNC lathes’ incapability of heavy cutting problem
● The lead screw is heat-treated and designed to adjust the screw backlash
● In the human-machine interactive dialogue (HMI) control mode: input the data on the graphic can do automated machining
● In the graphics of thread of HMI mode as long as input the data of thread on the graphic that can turning the thread automatically
● Without taper turning attachment can do unlimited long taper turning
● Without hydraulic copy equipment can do the curve machining
●In the manual mode: retain the integrity of the traditional heavy duty lathe structure and function
● In the manual mode can also turn thread and turning taper
● With tool wear compensation
● With tool nose compensation
● With the backlash of screw compensation
● With resonance elimination function
(The graphic interactive control (HMI) device suit for below lathe series)
SHA SHG SHE SHF