Powerful Lathe and Variable Frequency Lathe
Heavy Duty Precision Lathe
● The lathe bed is made on high-strenght cast iron FC-25.
● The bed with high tensile structure for heavy catting feature.
● Lower portions of bed casting are box-shaped and with chip pan use.
● The main spindle is forging as whole-body and sustained by precision bearings.
The speeds of spindle have 12 steps and designed on theoretical base.
● All gears and shafts are made of Ni-Cr-Mo steel and carbonize and ground.
● Control of main drive through electromagnetic brake, and automatic forced lubrication.
● The Gear box is entirely enclosed contruction and provide a large of feedings or thread cuttings (inch, metric, module pitch and diametral pitch). Inch and Metric threading with out changing gear.
● Oil both lubrication and built in safety clutch safeguard the continuous and proper operation of the universal gear box.
CARRIAGE & APRON
● The compound rest can be fixed the cross-silde anywhere, convenient cutting work application.
● The apron have automatic lubrication and locked-safe device protect threads and feeding same as operation. Rapid traverse drive for longitudinal-cross feeding and forward & reverse feed are operating very light and convenience.
● The taper attachment was designed for easy operate and rapid cut taper in high accuracy, the device will produce a ±10 angles.
● Electric cable in steel cover to protect wire from chips and preventing trouble with electric wires.
|Swing Over Bed||920mm(36")||1020mm(40")|
|Swing Over Cross Slide||650mm(25")||750mm(29")|
|Swing in Gap||1400mm(55")||1500mm(59")|
|Width of Gap||508mm(20'")|
|Distance Between Centers||1500mm(60")~10000mm(393")|
|Spindle Bore|| 153mm(6"),230mm(9")(OPT),260mm(10")(OPT) |
|Taper of Center||M.T.No.6, M.T.No.7 (OPT.)|
|Range of Spindle Speeds|| (9")(10") 3~320RPM, 5~500RPM(OPT.) |
(6"),(12"),(14"),(16"), 2.5~250RPM, 4~400RPM(OPT.)
|Number of Spindle Speeds||12 Changes|
FEEDS & THREADS CUTTING
|Diameter of Leadscrew||57mm(2-1/4")|
|Pitch of Leadscrew||2 T.P.I. or P 12mm (OPT.)|
|Inch Threads||1/4~30 T.P.I. (70kinds)|
|Metric Threads||1~120mm (62kinds)|
|D.P. Threads||1~120D.P. (70kinds)|
|M.P. Threads||0.25~30 M.P. (53kinds)|
|Longitudinal Feeds||0.085~10.08 mm/rev|
|Cross slide Travel||610mm (24")|
|Compound Rest Travel||365mm (14")|
|Rapid Travel Speed to Carriage||2000mm/min (80"min)|
|Quill Diameter||105mm (4 7/8")|
|Quill Travel||285mm (13 3/8")|
|Taper of Quill Center||M.T.No.6|
|Width of Bed||560mm (22")|
|Main Motor||15HP, 20HP, 25HP, (OPT.)|
|Rapid Travel Motor||1 HP|
|Main Motor|| |
|Length of Bed (cm)|| |
| Packing Size (cm) |
| Weight (Approx) |
| Standard |
● Center Sleeve x 1pc
● Center x 2pcs
● Tool Box x 1set
● Anchor Bolt and Washer x 1set
● 4Jaw Chuck 45"(Face Plate Type) x 1pc
● Steady Rest x1pc
● 4-Way Rapid Traverse Device x 1set
● Electromagnetic brake x 1pc
| Option Accessories |
● 3-Jaw Scroll Chuck 16" x 1pc
● 4-Jaw independent Chuck 24" x 1pc
● Follow Rest x 1pc
● Coolant Equipment x 1set
● Taper Attachment x 1set